- Members are permitted to bring guests to regular meetings and/or community service program meetings.
- Members shall have their attendance at each meeting recorded by the Recording Secretary.
- All Members are urged to participate in the affairs of the Club.
- Dues for 2020-2021 are $35.00.
- Dues are payable April 15th of 2020 for 2021.
- Members are considered delinquent after April 30th.
- Members that are delinquent as of July 31st, shall be declared in arrears and will be sent a letter by the Corresponding Secretary.
- Members whose dues remain unpaid by the September General Meeting will be dropped from Membership.
If interested in becoming a member, click the link below for the form, complete and bring to an upcoming meeting. If you prefer or need more information on membership you can email questions and form to Gerry Horne at [email protected]
Get in touch with us.
Our club meets on the Second Monday of each month. Please join us at:
First Presbyterian Church, Fellowship Hall
125 Garden Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
Please Note: The general meetings are held on the second Monday of the month (except for July and August) Program begins at 7:15 p.m. ---At this time, because of the COVID-19 restrictions we are meeting via ZOOM and all are welcome to join us. Please contact us for up-to-date information about our meeting over the next few months.